Sunbathing in Sydney? For those in the Southern hemisphere, summer is fast approaching. If you want to maintain pink nipples or lighten your dark nipples, make sure to follow these tips:
- Don't get tempted to sunbathe topless! If you do, at least use a sun cream of at least SPF30+.
- Regularly moisturize your general chest area, especially after long periods in salt or chlorine water.
- Use a balm or treatment lighting cream such as Fresh Up Skin Pinkish Cream.
Enjoying a spa in Stockholm? Hot water is great for relaxing but extreme temperatures can be damaging.
- Avoid soaking for too long in overly hot water. High temperatures can be drying and leave skin red and raw.
- Dry winter air can sap moisture from the skin so make sure to regularly moisturize and pamper skin, especially the delicate skin on your nipples.
Take care of your skin and enjoy your holidays!X