Smog, haze, industrial pollution and even indoor air pollution can cause havoc on your skin care whitening routine.
With your skin being the first line of defense against external nasties, it risks becoming damaged and marked. These pollutants prevent the skin from getting enough oxygen and lead to free radical production in the skin. Together with UV radiation, the slowdown in collagen and elastin production can cause sagging skin, fine lines and wrinkles.
So what can we do?
1. Cover up! Protect yourself with sunglasses, clothing, hats and sun umbrellas.
2. Protect your skin by using a reputable suncream with at least 30 PA UV protection.
3. Use foundation that also has UV protection.
4. Ensure your normal beauty routine also includes whitening skin treatments.
5. And don't forget your precious lips!
Remember, the skin is the body's largest organ, and can absorb up to 60% of topically applied substances. So give yourself the best and choose only skin products with quality natural ingredients from reputable companies.