FRESH UP Skin Pinkish Cream is a concentrate lightening cream designed to lighten lips and nipples.
A unique formula of powerful plant essences and natural extracts help to break down excess amounts of skin-darkening melanin.
- Lactic Acid helps to remove accumulated skin cells
- Mulberry extract (Arbutin), Vitamin C and Bearberry extract penetrate and whiten the skin
- Cocoa Butter, Avocado Oil and Beeswax moisturize and hydrate the treated skin
See Active Ingredients for more information.
- Improves uneven skin tone, inhibits production of melanin and prevents the reoccurrence of darkened pigmentation.
- Accelerates the restoration of natural pink tones on sensitive areas including lips and nipples.
- Only natural plant essences used in our formula – FRESH UP contains absolutely no hydroquinone or any other harmful chemicals.
- Notice visible results after 3-7 days of consistent use*.
- Cocoa butter is rich in antioxidants and is a superb emollient that softens and protects chapped skin, relieves irritation, and diminishes signs of wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Beeswax is a natural emulsifier that helps to nourish, moisturize and protect the skin. These wonderful properties make it a popular ingredient in many skincare products.
- Avocado oil provides long-lasting, skin-enhancing moisture due to an abundance of fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2 and D, lecithin, potassium and vitamin E, and also contains a concentrated amount of plant steroids that help the skin absorb nutrients.
- Peanut oil provides numerous health benefits-from treatment of diaper rash to relief for flaky scalp. When combined with other natural substances, peanut oil can help prevent the development of acne marks and blackheads.
- Lactic Acid, an alpha-hydroxy, accelerates the sloughing off of dead skin cells and reveals the healthy, smooth pink skin underneath. Gentler than glycolic acid, lactic acid is ideal for those with sensitive skin.
- Cucumber Extract has softening properties that are extremely beneficial on areas of hard, rough skin, such as knees, elbows and feet, and has also be shown to tone and tighten the skin.
- Bearberry Extract (Arbutin) effectively inhibits the production of melanin in the skin by shutting down tyrozinase, an enzyme that affects pigmentation. The lightening benefits are often compared to hydroquinone - without the side effects. Regular use of products containing bearberry extract can lead to a clearer, more uniform complexion.
- Vitamin C
Vitamin C can inhibit the production of the melanin, the pigment which gives the skin a dark color. When melanin production is blocked, lighter and brighter skin will emerge. Vitamin C has also been shown to reduce UVB damage and is essential in the synthesis of collagen, which helps skin heal and reduces scarring and the dark areas that often develop as a result.
- Mulberry Extract is known to inhibit tyrosinase and is effective when combined with other skin lightening ingredients such as bearberry extract.
*Results vary according to individual.